Hello Makers! We offer you a basin of bubble mixture and the invitation to look around through a odd collection of somethings to try making bubbles with. The kids at Tigerlily Preschool suggest: “Use a motorcyle (toy)! I made a lot of bubbles from the wheels.” “I think anything with a hole in it is gonna be good.” Then marvel at the amazing Bubble Machine.
Code name Bubbles is joint collaboration brought to you by two sisters who spend family holidays getting glitter all over the dining room table and most Saturdays texting project inspiration between Austin and San Francisco.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin