GirlsGuild offers apprenticeships, for girls, by girls. More hands-on than a “mentorship”, more supportive than an “internship”; we define apprenticeships as a collaborative way to trade knowledge and skills for help with making. We connect girls and women with apprenticeships in creative fields, from shoemaking and photography to engineering and design.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin