At the 9th Street Schoolhouse, we strive to “close the loop,” learning about sustainability through examining what inputs we humans require and how we can lessen our impact on the earth. Every month we take time for a Sustainability Day to have a focus lesson and then spend time in our gardens. We enjoy connecting with nature and eating what we grow. We invite you to join the fun and make a fabric herb pouch stuffed with fresh herbs!
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin