Learn how to utilize fruit scraps–peels, cores, leftover mash–to ferment distinctive, flavored live-cultured vinegars. Learn methods and tricks for making strawberry, apple, blueberry, peach, and many other types of vinegars. Participants will gain an understanding of the two stages of fermenting vinegars, health benefits of incorporating raw, live vinegars and how to craft small-scale batches at home. Kate will also discuss how to use these homemade vinegars in creative ways.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin