Introducing kids to robotics, programming, and mechanics can be challenging. But using the LEGO WeDo robotics sets, plus the open-source Scratch programming language, provides easy and fun first steps for all kinds of kids from elementary to middle-school ages. See examples of robotic LEGO WeDo projects, such as animatronic animals and amusement-park rides. Try your hand at customizing actions, behaviors, and audio-visuals using the Scratch programming language.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin