It’s the world’s first point-and-shoot 3D camera. It’s not a conventional camera, but it’s like a camera. If you can use a point-and-shoot Nikon, you’ll find the Lynx even easier to use. Instead of outputting 2D images, it produces 3D models of whatever you point it at. Come over and get 3D scanned!
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin