My device is a microprocessor designed to speedrun Nintendo 64 games. Simply by turning on the console, my bot will play entire games with unmatchable precision! The purpose of such a device is to demonstrate the accuracy of Nintendo 64 emulation, and to help the site TASVideos.org, which hosts 1000s of such speedruns of your favorite console games.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin