Slacklining is a balance sport of walking, and/or performing static poses or dynamic tricks on a 1-2 inch wide piece of webbing strung between two solid objects.
YogaSlacking brings yoga to the slackline as unique aspect of the practice that teaches complete body awareness, helping you to refine your sense of balance and mental focus.
Slacklining is great for yogis, climbers, couch potatoes, and athletes of all kinds! In this slacklining demo you’ll see the basics of the Slackasana series. This includes standing (commitment), kneeling (core strength), sitting (focus), and arm balancing (breath).
All ages and skill levels can learn to slackline and NO previous experience is necessary.
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin