Project Name: Learn-to-solder workshops and more.
ATX Hackerspace exists to promote and encourage technical, scientific, and artistic skills through projects, collaboration, and education. The space itself is a shared "garage" or workshop that provides not only access to advanced equipment one would otherwise be unable to afford or house (such as our laser cutter, 3D printers and machine shop equipment) but to the wealth of knowledge and expertise housed in the brains of it's various members.
Maker website: www.atxhackerspace.org
Maker name: ATX Hackerspace
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin