Project Name: Use salvaged brass instruments to amplify music from your iphone or ipad.
The Analog Tele-Phonographer is a passive acoustic audio amplifier made for iPhone or iPad, using salvaged brass instruments, stainless steel, and surplus machine parts. Analog Tele-Phonographers use no batteries, electricity, cables, or electronics. They simply harness the sound coming from your device's built-in speaker, and provide a louder, warmer, richer tone.
Maker website: www.heartlessmachine.com
Maker name: Chris Locke
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin