This year’s Craft Zone is going to be ROCKIN!! Using a surplus of denim and tee-shirts, America’s favorite fabrics, we’ll paint, stitch, draw, cut, hammer and string up some fantastic projects. Make a denim bag to carry to the pool. Stitch up a wine bag to bring to your next picnic. Cut tee-shirts into a ball of yarn. Customize your new favorite cut-offs. Come on Sunday to participate in artist Melissa Knight’s Community Fabric Collage using her own amazing beautiful batik fabrics. And slip your message to the world by stamping up your personal motto on a good old-fashioned ladies’ slip. Or, if you’re the creative type, show us what you can do with the surplus of fabrics and materials presented to you!
Free Digital Issue
Our latest tweetsMy Tweets
Follow us on instagram @austinmakerfaire! Please hashtag #ammf #ammf2014 #makerfaire on your maker faire pictures!
- Couldn't have done it without so many beautiful #volunteers!!
- The #makerfaire #powercouple!!
- Hundreds of potholder a were made at #makerfaireaustin !! #classiccraft
- Blue ribbon for #troop49 !! This rope made out of t-shirts is the bomb!! #tshirtyarn #makerfaire #peopleareamazing
- In case you missed it. Here's a glimpse inside hall 1 of #makerfaireaustin